This year program provided a debated ground for applications of formal concepts of Quantum theory to areas outside physics. As you know, GetQuanty believes that quantum like concepts can be applied to marketing (www.quantum-marketing.io). Quantum Interaction is doing the same, and has developed into an emerging and exiting interdisciplinary area of science such as :
- Vector Methods (beyond just proximity)
- Entanglement (i.e., non-separability arising from product structures)
- Projection and non-commutativity
- Operators as predicates
- How do we get from (apparently) continuous stimuli to clearly discrete expressions?
- How does collapse happen?
- How does the future (a range of potentialities) become the past (one outcome has been selected and cannot change)?
- Non-Classical Probabilistic Models
- Normalization And Expectation
Quantum Interaction : executive summary
Now, if I could guide you in an executive summary of my special interest of quantum interactions related to Quantum marketing, I will suggest you begin with a Philosophical point of view from Michel BITBOLL explaining us why Quantum Theory is so universaly efficient in so many areas (https://youtu.be/0Vvy2mLjwxI).
The Panel Discussion: When Does Something Warrant The Adjective 'Quantum'? (https://youtu.be/6OICRbu4Hfs) was really interesting and helpful to justify quantum like theories with concepts such as non commutativity, non locality together with contextuality.
Working on web analytics implies working on web semantics with the conference of Sagar Uprety : Investigating Bell Inequalities For Multidimensional Relevance Judgments in Information Retrieval (https://youtu.be/ROHQKmK6QhU)